GFK-Kabelkanalsysteme für die Bahninfrastruktur
CABSYS Rail cable ducts, cableways and structures are manufactured according to EN 13706 from halogen-free, glass fibre-reinforced plastic (GRP). They have the following advantages:
- lightweight (GRP has a density of 1.85 g/cm³ – the steel equivalent is approx. 7.85 g/cm³)
- very high mechanical strength compared with other plastics
- corrosion-resistant (GRP does not rust as it contains no metal)
- fire-retardant (resin formulation and design of the cable duct are coordinated in such a way that Deutsche Bahn’s fire protection requirements are reliably met)
- electrically insulating
- easy adjustment on site without generating sparks
- UV-resistance and weatherproof
CABSYS Rail cable ducts require only a narrow track and can span up to 6 m unsupported. The special profile shape ensures that the duct is torsion-resistant even under full cable load and high snow load. It is easier and quicker to route and install the elevated system thanks to a wealth of technical details and a complete system.
Our cable management system has been used in many different ways and ever-evolving adaptations to the environment have resulted in a highly efficient range of components that can be used to satisfy virtually any requirements.